HAHA! THIS IS THE FAT AND CUTE ME WHEN I WAS 8!
DONT LAUGH AT ME OKAY! I HAD A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!
TT TIME I CAN EAT 20 NUGGETS MYSELF! HOHO! YES ! TWENTY!
.jpg)
SEE THE DIFFERENCE! HAHAHAHAHA
okay, i dont look anywhere similar to myself when i was young, and my mum still say i was cuter last time =)
i wonder how i will look when i reach 50 or even 60, i dont want to imagine, i will cut or dye my hair to brown or black or even shave my head bald if i suffer from any white hair or hair loss, or visit beijing 101/ yunan/ whatever it takes to get rid of it.
i will go for facial everyday so that people out there will think that i am my son's or daughter's elder brother and excercise daily till i am as agile as monkey. i want to look as if i am 20 every year!
PEOPLE YOU ALL SHOULD LEARN FROM ME!
of course i will need money, which is what i need badly now, the hk trip is sucking me dryyyyy
=(
No comments:
Post a Comment